03 June 2022
The Cherrystone Auctions Sale of Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World will take place over the internet via CherrystoneLIVE and StampAuctionNetwork (SAN) from 12 to 14 July and features a wide range of material.
This 1,713-lot sale features United States and Possessions, with 19th & 20th Century single rarities, 1869 Inverted Centres, Special Printings, graded items, Plate Blocks and back of the book material.
Foreign countries include:
- France and Colonies
- Germany with a selection of WWII Occupation Issues, as well as WWI covers from POW Camps, including Japan
- Great Britain
- British Commonwealth featuring high values from Australia, BNA and British Africa.
- Rarities from Iran, including postal history
- Italy and Italian Colonies
- Netherlands and Colonies
- Russia and other collecting areas
The auction concludes with over two hundred Large Lots and Collections, ranging from single country albums, specialized collections to multi-carton worldwide groups and large cover lots offered intact.
Cherrystone is a global leader in Philatelic Auctions, bringing over $30 million worth of stamps and postal history to market yearly.
Our frequently held public auctions feature the widest selection of philatelic material in the world, with a focus on rarity and exceptional quality. Find out more about Cherrystone and preview the latest auction at: www.cherrystoneauctions.com