30 March 2022
Would you like to share your stamps AND have the chance of winning a £100 amazon voucher and a huge selection of QEII stamps, worth over £300? Now you can with the latest All About Stamps Competition.
The latest All About Stamps Competition is now open! This time, to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, we’re asking you to create a one-page display using stamps issued during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
The competition challenges collectors around the world to produce a one-page entry using stamps or postal history, with the overall winner receiving the All About Stamps Medal, a £100 amazon voucher, and a range of stamps issued during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
Want some inspiration? Take a look at the entries from previous competitions here.
What should I exhibit?
We'd like you to stick with stamps issued during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, and since we're celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee this year, displays reflecting any of the following topics are encouraged:
- The long reign of Queen Elizabeth II
- Historic moments during the reign
- Interesting stamps issued during the reign
- The development of stamps since 1952
The challenge is for your one-page (A4) display to tell a brief story using your stamps, explain a particular aspect of stamps, stamp collecting, production or design. In short, the judges will be looking for the following:
- A well told story or explanation of a topic
- A clear, accurate and engaging presentation
The competition is open to both stamp collectors and postal historians. Non-philatelic material (such as ephemera, documentation, tickets) is also permitted, provided there is a philatelic element to the entry.
How to enter
Put simply, you need to create a philatelic presentation on a single page (A4 or slightly larger to accommodate postal history items).
- All entries should be scanned or photographed at a resolution of at least 300 dpi (not sure? don't worry, just drop us an email and we'll be happy to help)
- Entry is FREE and Stamp Collector subscribers can enter twice if desired
- Please submit your entry as a PDF or JPG file using this link (opens in new window)
- All entries will be shared on the allaboutstamps.co.uk website (subject to approval), and highlights will also be published in the June 2022 issue of Stamp Collector magazine.
- The closing date for entries is 18 April 2022.
Every entry will be judged by an independent panel, with the top three entries then going to a public vote.