10 May 2022
Monaco pay homage to local beer on a new stamp on the common SEPAC theme of 'local beverages'.
To illustrate the common theme of the countries of the SEPAC (Small European Postal Administration Cooperation) focused this year on “local beverages”, a tribute will be paid to Monegasque beer, made since 1905 at the Principality’s old brewery in the Fontvieille district.
- Design and line-engraving: Elsa CATELIN
- Printing process: steel-engraving and offset
- Size of the stamp: 40 x 31,77 mm horizontal
- Quantity of issue: 40 000 stamps
- Sheet of 10 stamps with illuminations