25 March 2021
Created in 1961 by Prince Rainier III, the Monte-Carlo Television Festival celebrates the excellence of international television production.
Studios, television channels and stars of the small screen meet each year to promote their programs for press and public and compete for the prestigious Golden Nymph Awards. The 60th edition will welcome the biggest names in international television from 18 to 22 June 2021 to the Grimaldi Forum.
- Poster: A. Antzemberger Monaco Mediax
- Photo: G. Lukomski - Archives du Palais princier de Monaco
- Printing process: Offset
- Size of the stamp: 30 x 40,85 mm vertical
- Quantity of issue: 40 000 stamps
- Sheet of 10 stamps with illuminations