09 July 2020
Don't miss your chance to claim an exclusive 10% discount on General Admission to The Postal Museum, with this special Summer of Stamps offer…
Festival Partners The Postal Museum are giving you a special discount on a visit to the brilliant London attraction, to be enjoyed once the Museum re-opens.
How to claim your discount
Just enter the special code in the 'Enter discount code’ field in the shopping cart when booking your ticket via the Museum website. Further Terms and Conditions are detailed below.
CODE: STAMPFEST10 | CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT>>
About The Postal Museum
The Postal Museum reveals the surprising and fascinating story of the first social network and makes our extraordinary collections available and enjoyable for all.
From interactive galleries to an immersive subterranean rail ride, modern research facilities to a wide-range of learning activities, The Postal Museum offers something for everyone, from all backgrounds and of all ages.
Ultimately, behind The Postal Museum lies the Postal Heritage Trust, an independent charity created to protect and share this rich history.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer code valid on bookings made before 31 December 2020 only.
- Offer code has a limited capacity and will be void after the first 100 uses.
- Valid on General Admission tickets only. This includes standard adult, young person, child, disabled adult, disabled young person, disabled child tickets.
- Group tickets, national art pass and mail rail top up tickets for annual pass holders are excluded from this offer.
- Tickets purchased with the offer code are subject to our general Terms and Conditions and are non-refundable.
- Valid on tickets booked online, in advance, at postalmuseum.org only.
- The offer code must be entered into the ‘Enter discount code’ field in the shopping cart after you have added your tickets to the shopping cart and will be applied to all the valid tickets in the order.
- Offer is not transferable and has no cash value
Where is The Postal Museum?
The Postal Museum is located at:
15-20 Phoenix Place