18 April 2022
Cherrystone Auctions have a wide range of US, GB and Commonwealth material on offer at their 3-4 May sale. Find out more and browse the catalogues in this auction preview.
Our 3-4 May sale will take place live in our Galleries as well as via CherrystoneLIVE.
This 1,306 lot sale features United States and Possessions, with 19th & 20th Century single rarities, graded items, proofs, essays and back of the book material.
View the catalogues
A-Z countries include:
- Specialised Austria
- Germany, with a selection of WWII Occupation Issues and mail from POW Camps
- Great Britain and British Commonwealth include rare singles, high values, BNA and British Africa
There are numerous rarities from Iran, Italy (with Old States and Italian Colonies), Israel, with sheets of 7-9 and J1-5, Korea, Latvia and many other collecting areas.
The auction concludes with a solid section of Large Lots and Collections ranging from single country albums to specialised collections, multi-carton worldwide groups and large cover lots offered intact.
- Lots 1-296: United States - Austria - Dubai — Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Lots 297-573: Egypt - France - Germany and Colonies — Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Lots 574-959: British Commonwealth - Iran - Italy - Latvia — Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Lots 960-1305: Monaco - Russia - Large Lots and Collections — Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Cherrystone is a global leader in Philatelic Auctions, bringing over $30 million worth of stamps and postal history to market yearly.
Our frequently held public auctions feature the widest selection of philatelic material in the world, with a focus on rarity and exceptional quality. Find out more about Cherrystone and preview the latest auction at: www.cherrystoneauctions.com