Discover Stamp Collector magazine
Stamp Collector magazine is your monthly guide to the world of stamps and stamp collecting, bringing you all the information and inspiration you need to build your collection. It's quickly becoming the world's favourite stamp collecting magazine!
- Expert advice on buying and selling stamps
- The latest offers from trusted dealers
- In-depth guides to classic stamp sets
- Price guides and stamp values
- Notable sales on eBay and delcampe
- News, views, new issues and price updates
We believe stamp collecting is for everyone, that’s why our articles are clear, engaging and accessible.
Why not claim your free issue and find out for yourself!
More about Stamp Collector magazine
Originally called Stamp & Coin Mart, the magazine became Stamp Collector at the start of 2019 and is now 100% dedicated to stamps and postal history, with the quarterly sister title Coin Collector launched at the same time. Popular articles include:
- 'How much should I pay for…?' - our monthly look at current prices for a stamp or set
- Museum of Philately - the curators of the online museum provide guides to philatelic treasures
- Market Insight - the latest auction prices, internet sales, and tips on stamps set to go up in value
- Thematics - covering a wide range of subjects, our in-depth guides give you the info you need to collect by theme
The magazine is available in print and digital editions, and a subscription allows you to save money on the usual cover price.
Risk-free trial offer
Why not join Stamp Collector and have every issue sent directly to your home or your device?
Pay just £5 for five issues with our special trial offer, available for both the print and digital editions