01 February 2022
After a two-year wait, the London 2022 international stamp exhibition will open on 19 February. Get the essential info you need to visit the show in our visitor guide…
London 2022 Opening Times
- 19 February 2022, 10am to 6pm
- 20 February 2022, 10am to 6pm
- 21 February 2022, 10am to 6pm
- 22 February 2022, 10am to 6pm (exhibits viewing closes at 12pm)
- 23 February 2022, 10am to 6pm
- 24 February 2022, 10am to 6pm
- 25 February 2022, 10am to 6pm (exhibits viewing closes at 12pm)
- 26 February 2022, 10am to 4pm
Please note there is an entrance fee of £10 on the opening day, the remaining days are free.
Business Design Centre (BDC)
52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH
Nearest Underground: Angel (Northern Line)
Islington is also well-served with bus services from many parts of London that stop close to the BDC
The official London 2022 Catalogue
Don’t miss the special souvenir issue of Stamp Collector, which includes your copy of the official London 2022 International Exhibition Catalogue.
The 116-page guide includes all the info you need to make the most of the major show and also makes a fantastic souvenir of this ‘once-in-a-decade’ event. Pre-order now and guarantee your copy.