10 May 2022
HSH Prince Albert II has founded a Federation of the Grimaldi of Monaco Historic Sites, and Monaco are celebrating the new initiative with a special stamp.
To mark Its attachment to the idea and the dynamics developed over the past few years by the “Association des Sites historiques Grimaldi de Monaco”, under French law, founded in 2015, and now by the Association "Siti storici Grimaldi di Monaco", Italian law, and to coordinate the actions of these two national associations, HSH Prince Albert II has decided to create a Federation of the Grimaldi of Monaco Historic Sites, under Monegasque law, which He Himself will chair.
The 3rd Meeting of the Historic Sites will be held on June 4 and 5, 2022 and will welcome former "fiefdoms" of the Channel, the Alpes-Maritimes and the Territoire de Belfort.
- Design of the Palace: Alain GIAMPAOLI
- Line-engraving of the Palace: Line FILHON
- Printing process: Steel-engraving and offset
- Size of the block: 120 x 100 mm
- Size of the stamp: 40 x 52 mm vertical
- Quantity of issue: 35,000 blocks