10 June 2016
Stamp & Coin Mart subscribers will receive a free set of five postcards with the June 2016 issue of Stamp & Coin Mart, in association with Mark Bloxham Stamps Ltd
A third set of five limited edition postcards, each featuring rare British stamps or covers, are being sent to all subscribers of Stamp & Coin Mart magazine with the August 2016 issue.
Subscribe today and guarantee your postcards!
You can also claim a FREE GIFT when you join the magazine
The postcards have been produced in association with Mark Bloxham Stamps Ltd and show the following rarities:
- Re-joined block of 28 Penny Blacks
- The original sheet of twenty rainbows that was used to pick the colour of the 1841 Penny Red
- Essay for postage stamp, by James Chalmers, 1839
- Re-joined block of eighteen Ex 'The Dublin Find'
- £1 Deep Green corner marginal
The postcard sets are also available with copies of the August 2016 issue sold in WHSmith stores.
Don't miss the next set of five postcards!
We'll be sending a second set of postcards to subscribers with the August 2016 issue of the magazine.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and make sure you don't miss this set of five limited edition postcards.