26 January 2022
The official catalogue of the London 2022 International Exhibition is now available to order right here on the website, in a special bundle with the March 2022 issue of Stamp Collector magazine.
The London 2022 International Exhibition will be held at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London from 19 to 26 February, and is set to be one of the largest stamp collecting events for years.
The 116-page catalogue includes all the information you need to make the most of the major show and also makes a fantastic souvenir of this ‘once-in-a-decade’ event. Contents of the catalogue include:
- Details of every philatelic exhibit and literature entry
- Full floorplans and list of all standholders
- Details of exhibition souvenirs, including new Royal Mail stamps
- Every commissioner and jury member listed
- Cross reference listings to help find exhibits by name and country
You can order your copy of the catalogue right now and receive it in time for the show! Find out more
Bumper souvenir pack
The catalogue is available in a special bumper pack, along with the March 2022 issue of Stamp Collector magazine.
Inside the March issue:
- Discover the beautiful engravings of stamp artist Martin Morck
- The trials and tribulations of planning London 2022 during a pandemic
- What are crypto-stamps and are they really the future of philately?
- Why ‘back of the book’ stamps are worth a second look