01 July 2020
The Summer of Stamps festival will feature a range of videos and articles provided by the American Philatelic Society, the largest, non-profit organisation for stamp collectors in the world. Find out more and why not join the APS today?
With members in more than 110 countries, the APS is the largest, non-profit organisation for stamp collectors in the world. Founded in 1886, the APS serves collectors, educators, postal historians, and the general public by providing a wide variety of programs and services.
The Society is entirely supported by membership dues, gifts, and the sale of publications, specialty items, and services.
The APS Mission
- To promote stamp collecting for people of all ages
- To offer services to its membership and to philately in general, including knowledge and education, which enhance the pleasure and friendliness of stamp collecting
- To initiate and coordinate new programs for the benefit of stamp collecting and of all collectors
- To represent the United States of America in the world body of philately
- To assist its members in acquiring and disposing of philatelic materials
Join the American Philatelic Society today!
The APS offers a digital membership for $48, ideal for collectors located outside of the US. Click here to find out more and join today (you will need to register first, before accessing the membership form)
With thanks to Heidi Lauckhardt-Rhoades, Grassroots & Community Specialist, and Gary Leow, Director of Expertizing, American Philatelic Society.