04 January 2020
See the schedule of Danish stamps set to be issued in 2020 in our quick guide
Denmark's stamp programme for 2020 is as follows:
2 January 2020
- Mammals (Norden issue) - 5 x 10 kr stamps
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites - 5 x 30 kr stamps
- 80th Birthday of Queen Margrethe II - Minisheet containing 4 x 10 kr, 1 x 30 kr stamps
11 May 2020
- Centenary of Reunification of South Jutland with Denmark - Minisheet containing 2 x 30 kr stamps (this may be a joint issue with Germany)
- Ancient Postal Routes (Europa Issue) - Minisheet containing 1 x 10 kr, 2 x 30 kr stamps
- Prestige Booklet containing the UNESCO Issue from January (these stamps will probably be gummed, whereas the original issue is self-adhesive)
17 September 2020
- Unnamed Issue - 5 x 10 kr stamps
Keep up to date with the latest new stamps in our NEW STAMPS pages.
Want stamp updates straight to your in-box? Sign up to the free allaboutstamps newsletter right now!