30 April 2021
A three-stamp miniature sheet celebrates the tenth anniversary of the royal wedding.
On 1 July 2011, H.S.H. Prince Albert II married Miss Charlene Wittstock in a civil ceremony held in the Throne Room at the Prince’s Palace. The religious marriage was celebrated the following day in the Palace’s Royal Courtyard in front of numerous European royals.
2021 marks the tenth anniversary of this union, consecrated on 10 December 2014 with the birth of twins, Hereditary Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.
- Photos: © Eric Mathon and Gaetan Luci – Palais princier
- Printing process: Heliogravure and gold tooling
- Size of the block: 100 x 120 mm vertical
- Size of the stamps: 40 x 30 mm
- Quantity of issue: 40 000 blocks