Faroe Islands Stamps
Faroe Islands 2022 stamp programme…
- 3 January - Franking labels 2022: Public transport
- 14 January - HM Margrethe II - 50 years as Queen
- 28 February - William Morris in the Faroe Islands
- 28 February - Kalsoy - filming location
- 28 February - Northern lights - Aurora borealis
- 16 May - The first Faroese book 200 years
- 16 May - Europa 2022: Myths and legends
- 16 May - Organic art
- 16 May - Sepac 2022: Local beverages
- 24 October - Faroese minerals
- 24 October - Christmas stamps
- 24 October - Christmas seals
- 24 October - Year pack 2022
- 24 October - Yearbook 2022
The first book in the Faroese language was printed in 1822 when H.C. Lyngbye published the snappily titled Faroese…
16 May 2022
The Faroe Islands remember the visit of textile designer William Morris to the Faroe Islands in 1871 on a new stamp.
12 May 2022
Two stamps from the Faroe Islands provide stunning views of the Northern lights (Aurora borealis).
28 February 2022
The Faroe Islands 2022 franking labels illustrate a red city bus, a blue regional bus, the passenger ferry 'Erla…
25 January 2022
The year 2022 will be one of the great anniversaries of the Danish Royal House. On January 14, 2022, Queen Margrethe II…
25 January 2022
Discover much more about the range of special stamps issued by the Faroe Islands during 2021.
01 January 2022
The Faroe Island's Christmas Seals depict portrait photos of sheep with flower wreaths on their heads. Harriet…
06 December 2021
A new set of franking lables from the Faroe Islands highlights some of the region’s important storytellers.
22 October 2021